The QPAREB’s Residential Real Estate Forum
The Quebec Professional Association of Real Estate Brokers (QPAREB ) is launching the very first edition of the Residential Real Estate Forum on Tuesday, June 15.
This half-day virtual event will cover current topics and trends in the residential real estate market, and will include discussions with several speakers and industry stakeholders.
Some of the topics to be discussed include:
- The overheating real estate market
- Household buying intentions
- Legal aspects related to compensation
- Future projects from Centris
- A presentation on the Capitale-Nationale’s structuring network
Good to know:
- Accredited by the OACIQ, entitling you to 3 CEUs (for brokers who are members of the QPAREB)
- Virtual event that can be accessed from anywhere in Quebec
- Reduced price ($64.95) for QPAREB members
- Event is open to non-members at the price of $94.95
- Simultaneous translation into English will be provided
Don’t miss this first edition of the Residential Real Estate Forum!
Click here to register.